Clinical Trial Recruitment Coordinator - 15527-1A
The UCI Center for Clinical Research is a premier clinical research organization providing life-saving clinical trials by strengthening and accelerating the pathway of discovery from bench to bedside. Aligned with a top academic medical center, we are uniquely positioned to deliver world class clinical care and innovative trials from a large number of pharmaceutical and device companies nationwide. As a full-service clinical research unit, we are committed to serving patients, researchers and sponsors with the highest level of clinical care and operational standards available.
The Clinical Trial Recruitment Coordinator will work with the CCR Clinical Research Teams to support clinical sites in their participant recruitment and retention efforts for multi-site clinical trials for various disease and therapeutic areas. The incumbent will be responsible for a wide range of work assignments and must be well-organized, able to manage several projects at the same time, and function well in a fast-paced environment. Incumbent will be a self-starter, able to think critically, and effectively problem solve. Must be able to work independently and efficiently, as well as work successfully within a team environment. The ideal candidate will have experience with clinical trial participant recruitment and retention efforts and the ability to understand research protocols. Prior comparable experience that relates to the following position goals is also desirable.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience with a BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a medical/clinical setting.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of campus and hospital administration staff, faculty and industry sponsors.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to independently compose correspondence, design spreadsheets and design databases.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks concurrently, and function under time constraints.
- Demonstrated evidence of successful multi-tasking and complex problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work after-hours and occasional weekends.
- Previous UC system experience.
- Graduate degree in related field.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency